Shift Digital, a pioneering digital marketing company, provides innovative enterprise and retailer business solutions to help generate more sales at a lower cost. Since 2008, the Shift Digital team has built, deployed and managed easy-to-use solutions focused on the retail distribution channel of our clients.
Shift Digital is hiring a Field Training Program Manager for one of our growing OEM accounts. This position will lead the day-to-day activities for a Team of Digital Field Consultants on a National, OEM funded, Dealer Digital Program. This is a strategic management role as the program point person for Shift Digital. This person will manage a Team of Automotive Digital experts while also building a partnership with the OEM National Client, the OEM Regional Field offices, and their dealers nationwide.
* Guide the strategy and execution for a National Digital Program for a major automotive OEM
* Help drive program content development – interact with the client, the Shift Program Development Manager and dedicated Shift Consultants to drive continuous program improvement
* Become the line of contact (behind the respective Consultants) for the OEM Field Office
* Become the line of contact for OEM HQ Clients on training related issues
* Serve as the Program Champion for development of periodic Train-the-Trainer sessions
* Participate in Regional office meetings to review program results
* Travel with all Consultants
* Coach Consultants as needed on improvement techniques for dealership consultations
* Coach Consultants as needed for improved OEM Regional office communications and relations
* Review all Daily Visit Reports. Ensure compliance with program standards. Identify gaps in visit recaps and coach improvements
* Conduct one on one calls with each Consultant weekly
* Review/Approve Expense Reports
* Conduct Year End Performance Reviews and mid-year formal/documented coaching & counseling
* Hiring and Onboarding of Consultants
* Participate in phone and in-person interviews for new Consultants as needed
* Accompany new hires on first 1-2 weeks of retailer visits
* Extensive Automotive experience required. National OEM Digital Program experience is strongly desired
* Automotive Digital subject matter expertise required, specifically with Dealer Websites, SEO, Paid Search, Display Advertising, Social and Reputation Management
* Digital Lead Process Improvement experience desired, specifically those with in-dealer Automotive Consulting and Process Improvement Consulting
* Automotive Retail Experience desired. Specifically, roles in Digital Demand Creation, Internet Sales Processes, and CRM Lead Response Management are preferred.
* Must have Management experience and the proven ability to lead and manage multi-functional teams
Apply to Shift Digital (Field Training Program Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.