Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
Work with government organizations to study an organization's mission, value proposition, strategic focus, and stakeholder requirements, using them to define, measure, analyze, improve, and design controls for operational improvements. Provide expertise based on previous experience to identify major issues facing clients and generate hypotheses against those issues. Serve as a primary thought leader in the development of business solutions. Facilitate process improvement sessions with 10-15 senior military clients using process mapping and improvement expertise to capture and present findings. Develop conclusions and strategic recommendations, write reports, and assist with client presentations. Identify opportunities for organization strategy services within a client organization or business area and serve as task lead for projects by managing delivery and client relationships. Participate in marketing activities, including whitepapers, proposals, and capability briefings. Apply the ability to build competencies and mentor other staff members in the areas of basic consulting, assignment performance, and organization strategy.
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, business, manufacturing, government, or the military
- Experience with delivering overhead optimization, performance optimization, or knowledge management services
- Experience facilitating groups of diverse individuals through rapid, complex process analysis and improvement initiatives
- Experience with creating process maps with as-is and to-be states
- Knowledge of organizational efficiency and process improvement methods
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including data manipulation in Excel and creating compelling PowerPoint decks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- 4+ years of experience with business intelligence, business process reengineering, lean six sigma, knowledge management, G&A cost optimization, or working capital reduction
- Experience with delivering management consulting services to the federal government
- Experience with process modeling software, including iGraphx, Visio, or ProVision
- Knowledge of inductive reasoning, SWOT, or Porter Value Chain strategy development
- Ability to distill information, develop insights, and work alongside clients at client sites in the National Capital Region
- Ability to be a self-starter, team player, and leader in a fast-paced environment
- Possession of excellent data gathering and analysis skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Lean Six Sigma, BPMN, or PMP Certification
Apply to Booz Allen Hamilton (Business Process Reengineering Facilitator Job)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.