Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
* Engagement Management: managing engagement risk, project economics, and deliverable content.
* Business Development: identifies business development opportunities; develops and maintains contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizes and leads pursuit teams, participates in and leads aspects of the proposal development process, and contributes to proposal pricing strategy.
* Practice Development & Eminence: Supports the development of solutions and methodologies, and leads the development of "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents.
* People Development: performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the staffing process and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
* Master’s degree in business, information technology or similar field
* Experience with application rationalization and other related consolidation best practices
* Knowledge of server and storage technologies
* Knowledge of data center operations
* Knowledge of virtualization technologies
* Knowledge of Cloud Computing service models, offering types, and architectures
* Knowledge of IT Service Management concepts including the ITIL framework
* Experience with assessing tools and processes and developing strategic plans and roadmaps for consolidation and improvement
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of Federal security best practices and secure configuration baselines
* Detailed knowledge of networking technologies
* Ability to develop and apply frameworks and methodologies to define and produce client deliverables
* Overall knowledge of data center infrastructure
* Significant experience with Microsoft office products such as Visio, Microsoft Project, Word, and PowerPoint
* Ability to lead large client service teams
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Comfortable working with clients on a daily basis
Apply to Deloitte & Touche (IT Infrastructure Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.