Aon is a global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human resources solutions, and outsourcing services. It employs over 60,000 people in 120 countries worldwide. ACIA is a unit of Aon, based in Dublin, which was set up in 2009. It is one of the first centers established in Ireland that are dedicated to data analytics and innovation.
This role will be responsible for supporting Global HR Shared Services projects using standard project management tools and methodologies.
* Support HR Shared Service global project and functional budgets through Aon’s Finance platforms
* Utilize critical and innovative thinking to manage complex cross functional problems and ensure project obstacles are overcome with efficiency and effectiveness
* Manipulate large amounts of data, and formulate data into easy to read formats telling a story with that data
* Respond to HR issues and problems and administers HR programs and projects effectively
* Support varied stakeholder management and communication requirements of HR program and project administration, tailoring messaging based on audiences
* Coordinate and contribute to project status meetings and team meetings
* Assist in development of communication and content materials
* Build relationships with key stakeholders and clients of HR services
* Ensure tools are utilized effectively and appropriately configured to efficiently deliver services in line with local regulations and compliance regulated environment
* Personal commitment to development of depth of subject matter expertise across HRSS domains with focus on project management and continuous improvement.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or other relevant undergraduate degree focus.
* 1-3 years of experience in an HR role or HR Project Management role preferably in large global organization
* Must have strong analytic skills, planning skills, and problem solving
* Strong presentation skills and comfort interacting with varied levels of the organization
* Outstanding project management and execution, communication and relationship building skills
* Experience supporting complex projects to completion; solutions focused problem solver that will stick with an issue until it is resolved
* Proven experience working on multiple projects at one time and successfully delivering anticipated results within agreed to time-frame
* Can operate independently, as needed, with initiative according to established standards and principles.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication, both written and verbal skills
* Must be a team player, willing to complete any level of work needed for assigned projects
* Adaptability – quick learner
* Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - extremely strong Excel and Powerpoint skills are a must
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.