Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Facebook is seeking a People Operations Manager to lead our Onboarding, Learning & Development and Diversity Operations team. This unique role will encompass both individual contributor and manager responsibilities. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong vendor management skills, highly developed people management capabilities, and savvy with operational strategy and analysis. This role will work closely with key, cross functional partners: Onboarding and L&D, Diversity, People Growth, Compliance, Legal, Recruiting, ERGs, L&D, HRBPs, and People Analytics teams.
* Lead and manage a growing team of operational leads responsible for onboarding, learning & development, and diversity operations
* Coach, mentor and provide leadership development to team members
* Partner with your primary client, the Learning & Development team, as well as other key client partner teams to deliver on operational strategy and annual plans
* Influence LMS system strategy and roadmap.
* Prioritize and advocate on behalf of your partners additional tool enhancements in order to eliminate manual processes/work and drive efficiencies
* Drive global process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility
* Establish ongoing reporting requirements and workforce analytics to drive data-based decision making
* Manage day-to-day operations of our vendor teams executing our services
* Define KPIs for measuring the success of our vendor operational support and hold them accountable for delivering on KPIs
* Drive efficiency, customer satisfaction, and cost effectiveness of vendor support model
* Identify new opportunities and partnerships across Facebook to further scale operations model across the company/globe
* Manage and escalate risks and issues and collaborate with cross-functional partners on resolution
* Make recommendations on program changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of potential operational improvements
* Develop and ensure standard operating procedures are in place for programs supported by the team globally
* Ability to manage remote staff effectively and drive consistency of global processes
* 7+ years of experience in HR.
* 5+ years of People Management experience including building, leading, and evolving performing teams.
* Strategic thought leadership, stakeholder management, change management and collaborate across the organization.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity at all times
* Needs to understand and react to changing priorities even when not all the information is available.
* Ability to effectively influence, communicate, and present at all levels of the organization.
* Ability in prioritizing and making tough choices amongst multiple priorities and with influencing partners to set priorities.
* Project management skills, process improvement and leading cross-functional teams to make an impact and deliver work on time.
* Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
* MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience in HR Operations and Learning & Development
* Technical acumen
* 3+ years of experience working with HR systems – HRIS and LMS
* Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.