Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, using big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape.
Quantcast is hiring a General Ledger Accountant to work on our Accounting team in our San Francisco office. We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing. As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be responsible for all accounting functions and tasks related to Quantcast’s general ledger system.
* Prepare journal entries and other tasks for month-end closing purposes
* Maintain accounts payable and fixed-asset sub ledger items and make appropriate monthly entries
* Assist in the review of accounts payable, purchase orders, corporate card and journal entries prepared by our international team
* Perform routine account reconciliations and maintain related support files for General Ledger Accounts
* Analytical review procedures such as monthly flux analysis, budget vs actuals analysis, T&E analysis, etc
* 4-year Accounting degree
* Minimum 2 years relevant accounting/general ledger experience
* Strong Excel skills required (i.e. pivot tables & vlookups are a minimum requirement)
* Ability to consistently provide accurate deliverables on-time with minimal supervision
Previous Oracle r12 experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.