Bluebeam, Inc. develops smart, simple PDF creation, markup and editing software for paperless workflows. Our award-winning products are used by the world’s top architecture, engineering and construction firms, as well as government agencies. We also have a strong following among tablet PC users, students and educators, accountants and even lawyers. Our company is an open, creative environment in which we work hard and have a great time in the process.
Under the supervision of the Accounting Manager, the Sr. Accountant performs professional accounting duties of a difficult and responsible nature. This position requires an agile and process driven individual looking to build and improve upon existing accounting processes and work within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
* Support the activities of the accounting team including AP, AR , expenses, and other GL work, verifying adherence to process and procedure
* Support the accurate and timely month-end close including entering and posting journal entries, prepare schedules for reconciliations.
* Maintain accurate reconciled general ledger with supporting schedules, including amortizations and fixed asset schedules.
* Responsible for timely and accurate compliance filings, which includes, but are not limited to property, Sales, use and excise tax
* Answer non-routine inquiries regarding account balances, codes, and accounting procedures and policies
* Assist with internal and external audits (internal controls, compliance, IRS) and tax return preparation
* Support Accounting Manager with financial management reports (e.g. internal and external financial statements, forecasts, project related and other ad-hoc reports)
* Ensure that all financial records are maintained in a manner acceptable to regulatory and government agencies, and external auditors
* Research and understand accounting-related concepts as they relate to our operations
* Support Accounting Manager with implementation and monitoring of appropriate internal controls systems
* Review and maintain accounting team policies and procedures, including development of operational procedures and documentation of data flow
* Support Accounting Manager on additional ad-hoc business matters and projects as needed
* B.S. Accounting
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a junior/staff accountant in an operations setting
* Strong understanding of MS Excel that includes vlookup, index, pivots and more
* Detail-oriented nature
* NetSuite and Concur experience HIGHLY valuable
* Strong understanding of GAAP/IFRS
* Effective communication and operations skills
* High level of motivation and initiative with the ability to work independently
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work in an efficient manner
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.