TravelClick provides innovative solutions for hotels around the globe that increase revenue, reduce cost, and improve performance. Our suite of solutions supports our clients with travel marketing and reservations management tools, as well as comprehensive business intelligence. TravelClick has a worldwide on-the-ground presence that enables us to maintain a deep understanding of local markets in the context of the global hospitality industry.
TravelClick is seeking a Revenue Accountant with accounting experience to be a key contributor to an exciting and fast-paced organization. The Revenue Accountant is responsible for preparing monthly reporting and accountant reconciliations as required for effective management of the business. We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, a desire to help strengthen our revenue process to scale with the company’s long term goals, quantitative analysis and writing skills, along with the ability to drive value through collaboration with other members of the team. You will be integral to the accounting and finance team and need to be an enthusiastic and hands-on individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* Own monthly revenue close including quantitative analysis, account reconciliations and generation of journal entries
* Create processes and procedures to streamline revenue accounting and the contract process
* Maintain controls around the revenue process to ensure accurate revenue reporting
* Stay current on GAAP revenue recognition criteria
* Liaise with business units and other internal accounting functions to ensure revenue is reported timely and accurately
* Assist with the annual third party audit
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
* 1-3 years’ experience in a Finance/Accounting role
* General knowledge of accounting concepts
* Self-starter able to manage a significant workload and balance competing high priority tasks
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, most importantly Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, and data manipulation and organization techniques)
* Proven ability to work independently, while maintaining strict deadlines
* Proven to be resourceful
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Oracle EBS, Zuora and Salesforce experience preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.