Zimride re-incorporated as Lyft, Inc. in May, 2012. (Zimride founded in 2007 and later changed name to Lyft, Inc.). Some Assets of Zimride was sold to Enterprise Holdings (St. Louis) on July 10, 2013. Lyft is a peer-to-peer transportation platform that connects passengers who need rides with drivers willing to provide rides using their own personal vehicles.
Lyft is looking for a world-class Recruiter who will help us strategically yet rapidly grow a world-class Operations team in Nashville and other cities across the US. You should bring a level of gravitas and polish while embodying our fun, friendly culture. Working closely with our founders and executive team, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Lyft scale our operations domestically and eventually globally.
* Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our Business organization ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience.
* Create a scalable process that meets the needs of our growing company.
* Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs.Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
* Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
* Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
* Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes and tools.
* Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
* Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
* You will partner closely with the HRBP in charge of the relevant organization.
* Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
* 3+ years of in-house and/or top-tier agency recruiting experience (blend of both strongly preferred)
* Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
* Has built and maintained a broad network of professional relationship
* Natural connector
* Knowledge of the space and brand
* Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.