Dynamic Signal is a fast growing, late stage startup in Silicon Valley that creates the employee communication platform of choice to the Fortune 500. Our customers include the biggest names in healthcare, retail, finance, technology and CPG. Our platform seamlessly delivers information to all hundreds of thousands of global employees, both corporate and desk-less workers, wherever they are connected (web, email, mobile app, etc) in order to keep them engaged and informed.
As our Senior Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for building our recruiting function from the ground up. This includes managing a portfolio of openings across a quickly growing company all while owning the foundation of how talent acquisition evolves at Dynamic Signal. You will have the support of a Recruiting Coordinator as well as the option to hire for your team as we grow.
* Create and drive full life cycle employment process for all teams at Dynamic Signal, with early focus on Sales and Customer Success.
* Create a scalable recruiting process that meets hiring growth plans while sourcing the best talent.
* Responsibilities of this position includes relationship building with both hiring managers and active/potential candidates, screening/interviewing candidates, and understand best-fit for candidates and the department.
* Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to understand the needs to fill the position.
* Independently manage expectations of hiring managers and candidates, identifying and resolving issues with a sense of urgency and purpose.
* Provide recruitment counsel, guidance, and training to hiring managers.
* This position is also responsible for all actions that assist in filling nonexempt and exempt positions such as pipelining candidates, sourcing passive candidates, utilizing appropriate advertisements, and employing other innovative ways to increase candidate numbers.
* Screens and presents qualified candidates to hiring managers.
* Coordinates and executes complete candidate onboarding, including but not limited to: Obtaining offer approval; extending verbal and formal offers for employment; conducting background checks and drug screenings; sending new hire announcements; mailing and collecting new hire paperwork
* Manage the ATS to track all pipeline processes, able to analyze data and provide regular metrics to key stakeholders.
* 10 years of recruiting experience for consulting companies and/or small and growing start-up business environments.
* Excellent customer service skills with a consultative approach.
* Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are required.
* Understanding of compensation guidelines.
* Ability to track and implement recruitment metrics.
* Demonstrated expertise in utilizing sourcing options such as direct sourcing, recruitment tools, networking, employee referrals, college and diversity recruitment.
* Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate’s performance background.
* Familiarity with behavioral interviewing techniques.
* Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated strong negotiation and influencing skills.
* Demonstrated thorough understanding of relocation and immigration process and resources.
* Experience with ATS systems required.
Apply to Dynamic Signal (Senior Recruiting Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.