Skuid was founded in 2013 on the simple belief that enterprise apps should stop forcing people to behave like machines. Instead, apps should behave more like the humans who use them, so everyone can thrive in the digital world. With Skuid’s simple-to-use but incredibly robust cloud design-and-deploy platform, companies can seamlessly unite their data, apps, and processes to unleash productivity and engagement, particularly in sales organizations.
Skuid is searching for a motivated and passionate Technical Recruiter to join our Skuad. The Technical Recruiter is responsible for developing a strong pipeline of candidates through networking, direct sourcing, internet mining and applicant tracking tools. He or she will interpret the organization's recruiting strategy, identify sources, develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the organization's staffing needs. He or she will partner closely with Human Resources, operations leadership, and hiring managers. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline. They must thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment while building relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and Human Resources.
* Source and recruit highly skilled talent for in-demand IT, engineering technical, sales, and operations roles with both speed and quality utilizing both exceptional recruiting skills and technical aptitude.
* Ability to multitask by recruiting for different positions across different departments.
* Assess candidate’s technical skills, soft skills and cultural fit for the role.
* Build and maintain a robust network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
* Conducts in-depth interviews with potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences.
* Collaborate directly with hiring managers to uncover the ideal candidate for each role.
* Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
* Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing and assessment approaches by developing hiring criteria for each role.
* Participate in special Skuid projects as needed.
* 3+ years’ experience utilizing various sourcing techniques (Internet sourcing, LinkedIn, Boolean searches, industry specific databases, networking, cold-calling lists, etc.) to find appropriate passive and active IT talent.
* Experience recruiting in the SaaS industry high preferred.
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
* Full cycle recruiting experience including heavy involvement with hiring team.
* Strong technical recruiting background.
* Seasoned sourcing abilities with proven success at attracting and placing passive and active talent.
* Adaptable and highly communicative.
* Strong ability to multi-task with a motivation to exceed targets.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.