Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
As an HR Partner, you will be responsible for executing kCura's people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, driving HR functional excellence, and processing improvements within kCura. The HR Partner works under general direction of managers and senior team members.
* Act as the initial point of contact for all HR related issues to assigned kCura’s client groups to help maintain a high touch, high performing culture
* Partners with Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, HR Services, and Engagement teams to drive company-wide HR programs and initiatives
* Assist team to ensure successful delivery and follow up of yearly processes such as performance summary process, management 360 survey, annual compensation/bonus cycle, spring and fall promotion cycle, and benefits open enrollment
* Works with kCura employees and managers to resolve employee relations issues, including coaching on performance related matters and associated processes
* Perform exit interviews to identify trends and themes and report the results monthly to the Executive Team
* Work with HR services team and other HR Partners to analyze trends and metrics as they apply to assigned internal customer group(s)
* Assist with other HR programs and projects as needed
* BA/BS in Human Resources or related discipline, or at least three years of human resources experience (HR Generalist preferred)
* Minimum 3 years previous HR experience
* Demonstrated passion for innovation, HR solutions and process improvement
* Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to improve organizational effectiveness
* Understanding of federal and state HR related regulations and compliance procedures
* Demonstrated exceptional customer service and collaboration skills
* Demonstrated history of balancing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
* Previous experience supporting remote/international locations
* PHR Certification
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.