Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
The HR Investigations Analyst will work closely with our internal teams to manage the investigation operations life cycle. The ideal person will exhibit the ability to think analytically while maintaining a high-level of confidentiality and organization in a fast-paced environment. This role will be focused on driving consistency across the investigations team in supporting the day-to-day needs, vendor management and overall reporting and metrics.
* Partner with HR Investigations team, HRBPs, People Operations and Employment Counsel
* Produce detailed notes during internal investigation interviews
* Produce ad-hoc reports in Salesforce and Workday as requested
* Partner with People Analytics team to manage dashboards and metrics
* Maintain detailed notes in the case management system
* Create processes for the investigations lifecycle to meet delivery timelines
* Prepare HR investigators for investigations by reviewing analysis and research prior to interviews
* Create standardized format for HR Investigations report writing
* Research vendors based on the requirements of the team
* Vendor tracking and management to hold them to SLAs
* 3+ years of experience in HR or Employee Relations
* Experience with Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create pivot reports, vlookups, and charts/graphs.
* Experience in customer service
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience with Salesforce and Workday (or alternate HRIS system)
* Previous shared services, employee relations and/or HR Generalist experience
* Ability to identify issues and gather facts during the interview, research, and analysis phases
* Ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
* Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
* Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
* Ability to function independently in a team environment
* Experience in a Fortune 500 company
* Attention to detail and accuracy
Apply to Facebook (Human Resources Investigations Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.