Some companies have a history that stays firmly in the past. We're fortunate to have a legacy that permeates our present like a classic song, not with nostalgia, but as the reminder of a timeless foundation and simple beginnings.
This individual is responsible for sourcing, obtaining quotes, creating & tracking PO’s, filing, contract management, furnishings, and fixtures. He/She will directly support the Senior Facilities Manager indirect support with Café Development for all new café opening and renovations.
* Accounts Payable for US and Europe Café’s using Lawson
* Accounts Payable for all US Café National Contracts
* Maintain a $5-7 million Facility Budget for all US and Europe Café’s through Lawson
* Assist in preparing Yearly Utility Budgets for US Café’s. Also maintain and track Utilities for North America, i.e. Waste, ADT, Simplex Grinnell, GCS, Ecolab
* Assist Café’s Designers with ordering new furniture, equipment, redec’s, etc. for US and Europe
* Manage Facility Contracts both National and Local for Preventive Maintenance
* Assist GM’s and FA’s on a daily basis tracking projects and invoices
* Tracking of Insurance/Lien Waivers and W-9’s
* Track all Subcontractor Contracts and Vendor PO’s for North America and Europe
* Interface with Vendors and Contractors to develop scope, schedule and cost
* Work with AVP’s, GM’s and DO’s on a daily basis to ensure facilities support services
* Interview Prospective Vendors and Contractors to maintain ongoing contractor/vendor Database
* Interface with Finance on processing PA’s and invoices
* Assist with Managing the Facility Operations as pertains to maintaining the Standard Operating Procedures and best practices procedures as they are instituted
* Develop and maintain Equipment Specification Guides
* Create and development RFP’s for Facilities and Procurement Department
* Obtaining quotes for all equipment and PA submittals.
* Minimum of 5 years in the Facilities and/or Construction industry
* Highly self-motivated with strong communication skills in order to represent the company in a professional manner.
* Must be team oriented with the desire to partner with all departments and vendors.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency.
* Familiar with Lawson.
* Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
* Ability to think proactively and resolve issues with creative solutions.
* Must possess and demonstrate verbal and written skills, and writing RFP’s
* Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
* Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
Apply to Hard Rock International (Restaurant Facilities Coordinator)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.