Bartech is a premier, professional services firm offering global Recruitment & Staff Augmentation, BPO and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. Through its high-touch, cost effective and customized approach, Bartech helps its clients mitigate risk while improving access to talent and quality of hire.
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a career change?
Then an MSP Specialist position could be for you!
*In this role, you will have:*
* The opportunity to develop long lasting professional relationships while becoming a SME for an exclusive client’s contingent staffing needs
* The ability to collaborate with national staffing partners, expanding your industry foot-print
* The independence and responsibility for managing your own book of business, while receiving back-end support from Bartech helpdesk, supplier relations, reporting, and implementation teams
* Official Bragging rights because you are part an HRO Baker’s Dozen top MSP!Bartech is an established leader in the MSP industry, being voted as a top 5 MSP Globally.
- As the MSP Specialist you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific Bartech Managed Service Provider client.
- You will be empowered to manage a book of business and will be responsible for facilitating all aspects of the end to end contingent labor hiring process for client users, utilizing a Vendor Management System (VMS). We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment and have a passion for customer service.
*As an MSP Specialist, you will have the opportunity to:*
* Utilize your staffing industry experience to manage the staffing process for an exclusive client, including defining new requisitions, screening submitted resumes, coordinating the interview process, and overseeing the on-boarding process
* Partner directly with hiring managers and outside staffing agencies, maintaining consistent communication and updates as a liaison between both parties.
* Apply the contractual terms, ensuring compliance with the client and suppliers while managing pricing, vendor neutrality, assignment duration, invoicing, and reporting
* Provide VMS and program training to client hiring managers and outside staffing partners
* Exhibit issue resolution by responding to requests with a strong sense of urgency
* Execute administrative tasks, including reporting, resume shortlisting, assignment tracking, and invoice approvals
* Staffing Industry and or Vendor Management Systems (Fieldglass preferred)
* Recruiting and/or HR
* Communicate effectively
* Prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
* Problem solve and present recommendations to internal and external clients
* Negotiate rates effectively
* Ability to translate report requirements to generate specific report requests
* Work independently
* Passion for excellence
* Detail orientation
* Urgency and speed of response
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Staffing industry – preferably in recruiting, account coordination, Managed Service Provider or related experience
- 2+ Years of IT Recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.