Vaco partners with clients on critical projects and strategic talent acquisitions in the areas of finance, accounting, technology, healthcare, general administration and more.
* Managing the content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term.
* Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics
* Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print, billboard, and television
* Establishing work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
* Ensuring consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization/translation.
* The planning and creation of high-impact, optimized content in support of demand generation goals and corporate initiatives.
* Collaborate with design team during the creation of written content to strengthen the relationship between words and images in all assets.
* Development and maintenance of a comprehensive content calendar, ensuring coordination with other internal constituents.
* Comprehensive and ongoing measurement of the performance of individual pieces of content and the overall content program.
* Stay up to date on the newest trends and technologies for our industry.
* Key content marketing skills, including: editorial, strategic planning, project management, analytical.
* Experience purchasing media plans - billboard, television, radio
* Strong writing, editing and writer-coaching skills.
* Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
* Able to screen out sales pitches and look for the relevant brand and customer story.
* Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
* Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or comparable field including Digital Marketing preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.