* Direct the development and execution of global communications initiatives including product launches, collateral, tradeshows, campaigns, social site presence, company website, public relations, internal communication, regulatory communications, annual report, newsletters, periodicals, presentations, speeches / presentations and corporate events.
* Work with leadership to establish, own and drive a strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees' and customers' understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger connection to the company and leads to a return on investment.
* Ensure new communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching tone, time deadlines, accuracy and efficiency.
* Build and manage the corporate communications budget.
* Actively lead the Corporate Communications including graphics designers, communications specialists, media specialists, outside contributors and copy writers to produce high quality publications and materials on time and within budget.
* Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally.
* Maintain and identify new vendor relationships balancing quality and cost effectiveness.
* Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects efficiently.
* Collaborate closely with colleagues in Management, Underwriting, Human Resources, Finance, IT, Operations, Legal and Compliance.
* Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the Corporate Communications. Through personal example, establish the style and approach which meets overall company values and expectations.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key reporters/editors.
* Manage complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
* Prepare monthly report and chart corporate website analytics and branding, design and writing trends.
* Prepare and obtain approval for all advertising, design and media invoices.