Squad is a fast-growing, venture-backed technology company that combines Crowdsourcing and Artificial Intelligence to help companies revolutionize their operations. Our new product is called SquadVoice and functions almost like an ‘Uber for calling’ in the Real Estate market.
SquadVoice is a Smart Lead Qualification platform designed to help Real Estate professionals work smarter and close more deals. We help brokers + agents by contacting and qualifying their leads intelligently using marketing
Are you an experienced Real Estate Agent Growth Manager who’s a whiz on the phone and has a background in hiring, training, and managing a team of Inside Sales Agents? If so, we want to speak with you today!
About The Role:
As an Agent Growth Manager, you will source and manage Inside Sales Agents (ISAs) to drive Squad's business forward by leveraging your sound business judgment, management, community relationships, problem-solving, and communication skills. You will educate and evangelize the Squad product to ISAs, and brokerages and broker teams. As part of this team you will fully immerse yourself in the ISA experience, draw insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling recommendations. Taking strategy one step further, you will also persuasively communicate your recommendations, and roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation across our product and processes.
Squad is a mission-driven technology company disrupting the real estate industry with a unique business model that combines Smart Lead Follow-up and Qualification, an ‘Uber for Real Estate ISAs’, and Data-Science and Artificial Intelligence. Our tech stack is cutting-edge and you won’t want to miss it, so this is a unique opportunity.
We are quickly expanding and seeking a budding-star to join our 50+ person team for this key position to lead our US Callers Team. This is a remote, ‘work from home’ role, and is a full-time position. The role will involve some travel (20%) to our clients’ places of work (top brokerages across the US).
**ISA Team Management:**
You’ll be managing a team of ‘work from home’ Real Estate ISAs that are based around the US/Canada and placing calls through Squad’s Apps. This will require overseeing numerous tasks including managing team communications, scheduling and ensuring everyone is performing at a high standard for quality.
**Interviewing + Hiring:**
You’ll need to be excellent at interviewing candidates, determining their suitability for the role and ‘greatness’ on the phone, and conducting ‘mock’ call scenarios to test and grow their capabilities.
You’ll help conduct training sessions with our ISAs to constantly improve their quality. This will require excellent context for real estate qualification calls, handling scripts, and overcoming objections, and also crafting training material.
You’ll need to place calls as well, both to ensure the scripts are always streamlined and to ensure we have coverage. These calls will be across all US time-zones.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of call quality and will spend time listening to calls, analyzing and scoring them, and providing constructive feedback around areas of improvement.
You’ll also meet regularly with each ISA to conduct 1:1 feedback sessions, understand concerns, and communicate issues back to our Product, Supply, and Delivery teams.
**Strategy + Management:**
Since this is a key role for us, we’ll need you to contribute in regular meetings with our management team to share the latest happenings and insights.
* 2+ years experience as a “top 20%” ISA of your team (preferably as a trainer).
* Deep real estate market knowledge and experience with calling real estate leads.
* Highly skilled, charismatic communicator with a proven history as a leader in phone sales.
* A likeable manager’s touch, compassionate and patient, but results oriented.
* You understand how to run a meeting, keep your team engaged, deliver feedback constructively, and keep a fun and productive culture.
* A problem solver that loves to analyze a situation and brainstorm solutions.
* Tech-savvy enough to use tools like Google Sheets, Slack, and modern project management software/apps.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Language: Fluent in English. Spanish proficiency is a plus, but not required.
* Availability: You can devote a minimum of 8 hours / day, 5 days a week. Based out of Austin is a plus, but not required.
* Eligibility: You are 18+ years of age and legally authorized to work in the US.
* Equipment: You must have an Android Phone, a headset or headphones with a built-in microphone, and a stable Internet connection to make calls without static. You must have your own laptop/desktop computer with suitable RAM and hard drive space.
* Home Office: Must have a quiet home office environment to work without distractions.
$50,000-80,000 / year, DOE