Founded in 2001, Zonar has pioneered smart fleet management technology by providing innovative technology that has changed fleet operations in the vocational, pupil and commercial trucking industries. With a unique focus on this field, the Company offers a complete suite of solutions and specialized platforms for our customers in multiple markets. Our patented, award-winning technology keeps fleet owners and managers connected to their fleets and drivers to dispatchers.
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Inside Sales Manager to join our awesome Sales team! This role will work directly with the Inside Sales team – Comprised of Inside Sales Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, and Customer Success Representatives. This role will center around generating revenue through closing sales, helping our customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company gain further market penetration. As the Inside Sales Manager you will have two goals generate qualified pipeline to increase revenue and develop the careers of the Inside Sales team members. We care deeply about both goals and are looking for someone who will be a hands-on coach who focuses on growing the Inside Sales team in to high-performing members of Zonar’s Sales organization. This role requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working within a dynamic environment.
* Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of Inside Sales team members
* Onboard and train Inside Sales Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, and Customer Success Representatives to develop sales skills and deep product knowledge
* Improve Zonar’s Inside Sales and product onboarding playbooks
* Sit with the Inside Sales team and coach them on call, email, and webinar best practices
* Mentor, measure and inspire a team of high producing, thoughtful Sales Development Representatives that successfully generate sales-ready opportunities
* Collaborate with Sales Operations leadership on matters related to lead acquisition, lead nurturing, and lead conversion
* Foster an energetic, positive culture of high-performance, consistent motivation, effectiveness and results
* Provide the Inside Sales team with ongoing training and coaching related to process, skills, best practices, and systems
* Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
* Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* 3+ years managing an Inside Sales team (Inside Sales Account Executives/Sales Development Representatives/Customer Success Representatives)
* Closing experience, with a track record of exceeding quota
* Experience with outbound prospecting
* Extensive knowledge and experience using a Customer Relationship Management System
* Experience with the lead flow and demand generation processes
* Excellent project management skills
* Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
* Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
* Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
* Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
* Bachelor’s degree, preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.