Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or high-scale infrastructure. Because Datadog collects metrics and events from 100+ different technologies and services out of the box, including other monitoring tools, you can monitor your entire stack in one place, without any gaps.
Datadog is scaling! Our sales team is one of the fastest growing areas of our business, and we are hiring an Inside Sales Manager to drive aggressive growth in direct sales as we branch out. This role will lead a team of Account Executives responsible for driving new business and full cycle sales. We are looking for someone who has managed, mentored, and motivated sales reps to succeed. The Sales Manager will be responsible for building and managing a team, managing sales pipelines, and forecasting revenue.
* Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of Account Executives
* Lead a team to sales quota attainment
* Provide input in sales planning for Boston location
* Coach, manage performance, and develop, direct reports
* Guide, maintain and implement sales best practices
* Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
* Manage performance metrics for team
* Drive lead penetration, high activity standards, and pipeline management
* Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
* 5 years of experience in hi-tech direct sales
* Previous inside sales management experience
* Strong strategic thinker and problem solver
* Exceptional attention to detail. Smart, thorough, and able to work independently
* Personable; able to work as a member of small team and to interact with peers and internal departments
* Proven ability to lead a sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
* Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
* Prior experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.