Mr. Cooper is the consumer brand for the mortgage servicing and originations operation of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM). Based in Dallas, Texas, Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products and technologies to make the home loan process more rewarding and less worrisome.
The Recruiting Assistant is a hands-on role that supports Talent Acquisition with pre-employment screening and onboarding. The role is critical in executing HR initiatives, creating a positive experience for candidates and employees and driving HR functional excellence and continuous process improvement.
* Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of pre-hiring process (background checks, onboarding, new hire set up, I9’s)
* Daily maintenance of HR recruiting functions
* Assisting recruiters with on-boarding requirements of new hires
* Preparing ad-hoc reports
* Acts as a liaison for new hire orientation
* Assists in process improvement efforts for increased efficiency, quality and candidate experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
* 1 year of Human Resources or Recruiting experience
* Knowledge of Onboarding and Pre-Employment Screening practices
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.