PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm's people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for each individual, supporting our firm wide values and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace.
* Human Resources supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm.
* Talent Acquisition is team of recruiting professionals who are passionate about identifying and attracting talent for the firm.
* Our mission is to engage and hire the most qualified experienced candidates and most promising college students from campus.
* We build relationships with job seekers and candidates and partner with the business, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
* Our team actively recruits for full-time employees at all levels, from entry level to experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
* The Experienced Business Recruiting Team is responsible for the overall hiring needs for a Line of Service or business, including full-time, fixed term, flexible talent network, contingent labor and internal mobility.
* Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
* Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
* Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and/or proven record of success with recruiting/sourcing strategy development and execution, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
* Understanding and utilizing recruiting systems, technologies and protocols;
* Collaborating with sourcing professionals, hiring leaders, and business stakeholders;
* Contributing to full candidate life-cycle candidate recruitment and relationship building; and,
* Performing recruiting activities consistent with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices.
* Experience in full lifecycle lateral/experienced recruiting, from sourcing to onboarding active and passive candidates in an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house corporate talent team.
* Successful leadership with overseeing and driving the full lateral/experienced recruitment process, including hiring manager communication, assisting with business workforce planning, providing talent mix/ talent availability recommendations, preparing and posting job descriptions, performing direct sourcing, screening candidates, delivering approved talent assessments, coordinating interviews, and, selling the Firm brand from offer negotiation to closing and onboarding.
* Proven interpersonal, verbal, and written business communication skills, emphasizing the ability to tailor messages appropriately by audience.
* Experience working with Hiring Leaders and the interivew support teams to confirm candidates are assessed consistently against defined interview standards and in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
* Ability to understand and interpret data while collaborating with key stakeholders to identify actionable insights for continuous improvement and make better decisions that ultimately drives quality in hires.
* Experience implementing multi-faceted talent acquisition strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to hiring leaders.
Apply to PwC (Cyber Security / Technology Business Recruiter)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.