Namely is an all-in-one platform that manages all HR data in one place, with personalized service to help companies get better and faster.
Namely give companies the software and support they need to evolve their company cultures It has evolved along with company needs. They handle administration and compliance across HR, payroll, time, and benefits, so HR teams can focus on developing their people and providing a great employee experience.
The Payroll Tax Specialist is responsible for assisting payroll tax team with daily functions of the payroll tax department which includes manual and electronic filing of payroll tax returns, making timely and accurate tax deposits and performing complex triage of Federal, State and local payroll tax research.
* Prepare and audit quarterly and annual federal and state payroll tax filings on behalf of Namely clients.
* Ensure their accuracy and timeliness of filing and deposits.
* Review MasterTax data on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, performing reconciliations of client data and coordinating resolutions for any discrepancies.
* Perform federal and state payroll tax research on behalf of Namely clients.
* Coordinate responses and resolution of federal and/or state payroll notices received by clients.
* Become SME with MasterTax software
* Set up client tax profiles and accounts within Mastertax software, ensuring completeness of data.
* Introduce best practice when it comes to tax administrations
* Adherence to tax reconciliation and deposit controls
* Perform research and make recommendations for new processes needed for Namely's clients to be in compliance with changing federal and state tax rules.
* Expertise in electronic filing of state and locality payroll tax returns.
* 5+ years of experience in payroll tax preferably with a service bureau
* MasterTax software experience encouraged but not required.
* Awareness of Act 32 PA Local taxation
* Proficient with excel and other Microsoft office programs.
* Ability to quickly learn new technology systems and leverage technology to perform more in less time.
* Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly with clients and account managers to assist with resolutions of tax issues.
* Ability to perform payroll tax research without the ongoing aid of manager.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.