Namely is an all-in-one platform that manages all HR data in one place, with personalized service to help companies get better and faster.
Namely give companies the software and support they need to evolve their company cultures It has evolved along with company needs. They handle administration and compliance across HR, payroll, time, and benefits, so HR teams can focus on developing their people and providing a great employee experience.
As a Lead Sales Recruiter you will be responsible for creatively sourcing a wide range of skill sets for our Sales team and drive the full-cycle hiring process from initial job posting creation to offer acceptance. This is a highly visible role managing relationships with our leaders as a true consultant to the business and will be accountable for ensuring an amazing experience for both our hiring managers and candidates. In addition to leading Sales recruiting, you will also oversee all hiring for the Client Success and Professional Services organizations.
* Partner with business leads to define job requirements and set appropriate expectations around timing, execution of strategy and delivery
* Provide an exceptional, high-quality experience to all candidates through effective communications and managing their overall hiring experience
* Identify and hire top talent by leveraging your own network, actively sourcing passive candidates, and managing the full, end-to-end recruitment process
* Continually optimize and improve how we approach recruiting
* Partner with teams to define sourcing and interviewing strategy
* Provide clear and regular forecasting and status updates
* Manage external branding via creating compelling role descriptions, managing social media messaging, and attending relevant events
* Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience - both for candidates we hire, and candidates we don’t hire
* 5+ years of full-cycle sales recruiting experience during which you were responsible for identifying and/or hiring top talent
* 3+ years of experience implementing creative sourcing strategies that result in hiring top talent
* 2+ years of managing recruiters
* BS/BA Degree
* Proven ability to source, network with, creatively identify and interview potential candidates with a focus on making quality hires
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, constantly changing environment
* Excellent organizational skills and follow-through, both internally and externally
* You take feedback well - in fact, you seek it out so that you can continuously improve
* Passion about Namely’s product - you’ll be a product evangelist in everything you do