As a Clarity Recruiter, you will work on a highly collaborative team to engage and hire top quality professional’s to join Clarity full-time and add to our amazing culture.
* Full life cycle recruiting, including but not limited to: sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, tracking, providing applicant feedback, verifying references, and extending offers.
* Create amazing experiences: being highly communicative with candidates and looking after them at every stage of the process to ensure every candidate has a positive experience.
* Be an ambassador of Clarity: as the first person to speak with candidates, understand their motivators and initial fit with the role and company culture.
* Build a solid network: attract passive and active talent by creating excitement about Clarity and building meaningful relationships with candidates.
* Effectively utilize recruiting tools to identify and engage talent: job boards, internal databases, a developed professional network, social media, search engines, posting jobs, etc.
* Own the process start to finish: collaborating with team members regularly, coordinating schedules to set up interviews, and remain point of contact throughout.
* Campus recruiting (fresh. grad, and intern hiring):
* Coordinate and participate in campus events such as interviews, presentations, career fairs, info. sessions, networking events, etc.
* Establishing relationships with campus career offices, clubs, faculty, and university relations, to help build employer brand on-campus.