The world's leading market intelligence agency.Our expert analysis of the highest quality data and market research will help you grow your business.Market intelligence is what sets us apart and what defines us as a brand literally in fact: when the company was founded in 1972 it took its name from an amalgamation of the two words.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing and reconciling payroll for the North America operations. This consists of 4 US entities and 1 Canada entity.
* Process employee payroll for 5 North American entities for bi-weekly and semi-monthly frequencies
* Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
* Verifies payroll records by auditing changes in exemptions, 401k, insurance coverage, direct deposit, and health savings deductions initiated by employees in self-service portal
* Updates payroll records for department and job title changes at the request of management
* Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
* Provides adhoc payroll information and analysis to management
* Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures
* Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential and secure
* Contributes to team effort by meeting quality standards and deadlines
* Reconciles the following benefits to corresponding payroll records
* Associate’s degree
* At least 3-5 years related experience in payroll; UltiPro experience preferred
* Possesses a high level of confidentiality and integrity
* Ability to work professionally with all levels of internal management
* Excellent organizational skills and communication skills (both verbal and written), with an excellent customer service focus
* Pays strong attention to detail, establish priorities, and meets deadlines
* Highly motivated, self-confident and demonstrates the ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced dynamic environment
* Strong technical skills in payroll enterprise/HRIS systems
* Analytical skills with the ability to provide timely and complete reconciliations
* Advanced Excel and Word experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.