Mimeo.com is the innovator of online managed content distribution and printing. Our global footprint and cloud based platform provide customers the simplest way to create, manage, and distribute content and materials they rely on to do business.
As the Payroll Coordinator you will process a bi-weekly payroll for both exempt and non-exempt employees in a multi-state environment. You will also be responsible for creating and generating in-depth reports, secure record-keeping of payroll and updating HRIS.
**Payroll Processing - 70%**
* Generate a Bi-weekly payroll for 500+ multi-location employees.
* Oversee and manage company’s Time & Attendance program
* Ensure all withholdings, deductions and contributions are accurately performed and accounted for
* Assist and review new hire pay data and deductions
* Distribute live checks in a timely manner
* Verify banking information for direct deposit setup and initiate deposits on paydays
* Audit payroll records periodically, in conjunction with the Payroll Manager
* Maintain payroll/benefit records in accordance with local, state and federal laws and company policy.
* Maintain knowledge of tax rules and regulations that govern payroll administration practices and ensure that payroll-related transactions are processed in compliance with external and internal policies, as well as applicable federal, state, and local regulations
* Reconcile and calculate payroll adjustments, issue checks, process manual checks and void checks as needed
* Perform other tasks as assigned
**Process Management and Administrative support - 30%**
* Verify and audit timekeeping records for compliance audits
* Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and people leaders
* Maintain and document all payroll records
* Conduct audits of all payroll transactions
* Assist with filing all required payroll tax reports and processing payments
* Update current processes as need in response to business needs, market changes and best practices
* Maintain HRIS and ensure information is entered accurately
* Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns in a timely manner
* HS Diploma or equivalent required; BS or BA in accounting or a relevant field is a plus
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in payroll
* APA certification highly desired
* Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
* Proficient in MS Office and Google Applications
* Proficient with ADP Workforce Now
* Ability to handle confidential information the utmost discretion
* Attention to Detail: Delivers professional, error-free, high-quality work that consistently meets and exceeds expectations
* Communication Skills: Confidently and clearly communicates using the appropriate medium and approach
* Initiative and Accountability: Consistently seeks to improve performance and demonstrates personal investment in optimizing organization outcomes
* Prioritization and Continuous Improvement: Streamlines tasks by eliminating unnecessary steps and utilizing appropriate systems and technology
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.