Leesa is a single, beautifully designed luxury mattress that's ordered exclusively online and delivered straight to your door. The Leesa is expertly crafted with a luxury look and universal feel that works for every body. All Leesa mattresses offer tremendous value, and come with a 100-night risk free trial, free shipping and easy returns.
Leesa is seeking an experienced digital customer acquisition expert to join our fast growing team. You will be responsible for managing a large budget on both existing and experimental / new channels with the goal of profitably acquiring customers.
We are looking for hungry, reliable and enthusiastic self-starters to join our digital marketing team. Team members who can take manage, own and develop best-in-class practices for a variety of cost-per-click (CPC) based advertising platforms, including social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) and content advertising (Outbrain, Taboola) who thrive in a start-up environment.
* Manage and optimize campaign tracking and reporting for existing channels with social and content marketing.
* Work with creative, engineering and merchandising teams to develop impactful direct response campaigns that are on-brand and utilize best practices for clicks and conversions.
* Serve as key point person for relationship with account management team for all respective platforms.
* Use data to evaluate and optimize acquisition channels, continuously optimize campaigns to drive down cost-per-acquisition (CPA), cost-per-click (CPC) and ensure optimal delivery across placements
* Develop advanced audience segmentation, prospecting and retargeting strategies using the latest, most advanced targeting methods available
* Seek out new CPC-based advertising opportunities within the digital landscape to test. Help find new channels for scalable growth. As a team, we will have experimental budget to try out new things to see what works.
* Manage other CPC ad platforms, including Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo Gemini, LiveIntent and other similar platforms
* Develop reports for senior leadership on a weekly and monthly basis detailing performance and spend
* Continuously monitor pacing of spend against daily and monthly budget targets, and calibrate bidding accordingly
* Track and update budgets daily
* Manage all conversions tags / pixels for CPC-based advertising platforms
* Run tests, tests and more tests
* 3-5+ years of experience in digital marketing
* Expert knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager / Power Editor
* Expert knowledge of CPC advertising techniques & bidding strategies
* Well-versed in marketing speak: CPA, CPL, CTR, impressions, etc.
* Is both analytical and imaginative – you’ve got to understand the data (and build the corresponding charts and dashboards) while also getting creative to bring actionable insights to the table.
* Experience managing substantial advertising budgets
* Can bring actionable insights to the team. We want to hear new ideas.
* Dreams in excel equations
* E-commerce / consumer product marketing experience a plus
* Start-up experience a plus
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
Apply to Leesa (Marketing Manager Paid Advertising)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.