HomeAdvisor is the nation's largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners and pre-screened service professionals. We are one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado, growing from our startup days to nearly half of a billion dollars in annual revenue - yet we're nimble enough to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. All of this makes HomeAdvisor a great place to work.
HomeAdvisor is looking for an energetic and extremely organized Administrative Assistant to join our team. Reporting to our Executive Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for everything from managing correspondence and documentation and scheduling business meetings to arranging travel and ordering food for company events. We’re looking for an Assistant who is extremely organized, but can roll with the punches of an ever-evolving business and team.
* Provide administrative support to leadership, including, but not limited to, scheduling appointments, managing correspondence, faxing, preparing/distributing documents and other materials, etc.
* Manage a calendar and complete expense reporting.
* Coordinate travel arrangements for senior leadership and their teams as needed.
* Assist with corporate event planning, which may include calling and meeting with vendors, ordering supplies, researching venues/vendors, etc.
* Prepare for business meetings, including location booking, making food and beverage arrangements as needed, and greeting attendees.
* Manage and maintain extremely confidential/sensitive information and matters.
* Schedule and assist in setting up conference calls.
* Provide back-up support to the rest of the team as needed
* Assist in ordering and replenishing of supplies as needed
* 1-3 years of strong administrative experience – we’re looking for someone who loves the support role and making others look good.
* Extremely organized, yet flexible and adaptable in quickly changing situations
* Tech savvy - must be able to use the web to coordinate travel, research as needed, and must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
* Responsible – strong sense of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion, with the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction and take initiative when leaders are absent.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective problem-solving skills, with the ability to work well under short deadlines and make decisions.
* Pro-active – looks for opportunities for improvement and actively suggests ideas, and stays one step ahead of leadership, going above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly.
* Administrative Support
* Outside Vendor Management
* Calendar Management
* Microsoft Outlook
* Verbal Communication
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.