At Outpost Games, we’re building a multiplayer survival game, called SOS, that’s designed from the ground up to be as thrilling to watch as it is to play. Powering SOS is a platform we’re building that turns every player into a performer and gives them a live, interactive audience. On this platform, everyone experiences the thrill of being in the spotlight, and every audience member has the ability to participate in play.
Outpost Games is looking for a stellar Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant to support the CEO and the broader leadership team. In addition, you will be a crucial part of the recruiting process in scheduling and coordination for the candidate experience. Furthermore, you will partner with the Office Manager in making sure the day to day operations for the company runs smoothly. This role will involve a board range of administrative support tasks and you will be asked to juggle diverse responsibilities. We want you to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and streamlining hectic days. We expect you to be incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally and externally, and are an amazing communicator. Sense of humor is a big plus!
* Complex calendar management for CEO and leadership team
* Coordination of internal and external meetings [Prep meeting materials, agendas and take meeting notes]
* Assist with booking travel and managing logistics for leadership team
* Handle internal logistics including scheduling, organizing on-site meetings, and partnering with Office Manager on event planning and parties
* Liaise with other teams within the company and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and handling of internal reqsts
* Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
* Partner closely with the Head of Recruiting to facilitate candidates through the interview process
* Work independently in scheduling and rescheduling interviews and candidate meetings
* Provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless, making sure candidate’s gets a true picture of what life is like at Outpost
* Coordinate candidate’s travel arrangements (air, hotel, etc.) as needed
* Send interview schedule email to internal team prior to interviews
* Prepare day-of interview materials including interview agenda, resumes, benefits materials
* Focus on continual improvement to the recruiting process (suggestions on alternative interviewers, altered lineups, etc.)
* Work on multiple projects and priorities at once
* Back up coverage for Office Manager as needed
* 2-4 years of experience providing direct administrative support to multiple executives at fast-paced tech startups
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Incredibly detail-oriented and extremely organized
* Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
* Experience with MS Office Suite, Linked In and Slack
* Experience with Lever or a similar Applicant Tracking System is a plus
* Master multi-tasker with strong problem solving skills
* Start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
* Can exercise discretion and independent judgment in the representation of Outpost Games team
* Passion for Outpost Games and our values to “perform better together”
* Sense of humor is always a big plus!
Apply to Outpost Games (Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.