For more than 20 years, FJA has been serving the insurance industry, helping our customers achieve accuracy and consistency across their entire organization. Our flagship product, The Unified Product Platform is universally known as the leader in enterprise automation enabling operational efficiency and distribution supremacy. We have domain supremacy in healthcare, group life and property & casualty insurance.
This is a dual role responsible for supporting the needs of management through the execution of FJA project management methodologies, standards, project integration, coordination of all internal and external resources as well as support general office management responsibilities. The project administrator contributes essential administrative support to coordinate project teams, under the direction of a project manager, senior manager or executive and liaisons with Finance, Operations, HR and IT.
* Understands program/project roadmap and key milestones regarding criticality, downstream impact if dates are missed and communicate alternative/mitigating actions determined by the team.
* All aspects of facilitating a project: scheduling meeting times and locations, taking meeting minutes, developing presentations, and arranging training for project staff.
* Participates in budget administration, providing analysis, keeping records, forecasting financial performance, and monthly billing.
* Identifies issues and potential risks within the project; proactively manages them to resolution and/or mitigation with the assistance of the Process and Technical Leads.
* Recommends corrective actions to program leadership when project deliverables deviate from the work plan with the assistance of team members.
* Interacts with project sponsors, stakeholders, vendors and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met; assists in the post-implementation analysis to ensure that requirements are fulfilled.
* Provides timely, concise communications to executive leadership regarding project status, pending issues and assigned tasks.
* High School Diploma required; College degree preferred
* Current PMP, Prince 2 or ITIL qualification is a plus
* Minimum 2 years experience coordinating software development projects
* Minimum 2 years experience coordinating large complex projects
* Minimum 2 years experience coordinating projects using Agile techniques and approach
* Minimum 3 years experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience within the Healthcare Industry, especially claims processing and/or products and benefits management is a plus.
* Technical skills utilizing Microsoft Office, JIRA, Project Management tools and Document Repository
* Organized, responsible, self-started that needs minimal supervision
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities**
* A solid understanding of classic project management methodologies with the ability to blend internal Agile development with varied frameworks used by our clients.
* Understands program/project road map and key milestones regarding criticality, downstream impact if dates are missed and alternative/mitigating actions determined by the team.
* Strong professional communication skills through listening, writing, and speaking effectively.
* Builds and maintains solid interpersonal relationships with clients and team members across all levels of an organization.
* Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills with a proven ability to identify, assess and solve complex challenges.
* Motivated self-starter who excels at knocking down roadblocks
* Ability to successfully work independently and confidently manage up.
* Effective collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
* Ability to create and conduct presentations in a professional and confident manner to a variety of audiences.
* Thrive in a fast paced, high growth, team based environment while successfully handling competing and changing priorities and responsibilities.
* Intermediate to advanced software proficiency utilizing various applications which includes, but is not limited to Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), MS Project, MS Visio, project management and document management solutions.
* SharePoint, Confluence and JIRA experience is a plus.
* Solid track record of taking responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery and ensuring timely delivery of high quality project deliverables through effective team communications
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.