Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 500,000 points of retail distribution. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account.
* Manage and deliver projects on time, on schedule and within budget, medium to large size infrastructure technology projects through the full project lifecycle
* Develop and publish project work plans (WBS), working across cross functional teams for resource planning and scheduling
* Track project progress and communicate status to stakeholders
* Manage project deliverables and follow ePMO governance standards
* Manage project risks, issue and action logs; developing risk mitigation plans
* Lead project update meetings and produce meeting agenda and minutes
* Manage project budget and required budget reporting
* Use PPM tool for project management, including forecast to actuals time report management
* Maintains industry knowledge, staying abreast of project management trends and best practices
* 10+ years of professional experience, 8+ years managing and leading complex technology projects with program and project management experience on large cross functional technical projects/programs using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
* Experience delivering IT infrastructure projects preferred.
* Excellent MS Project Professional 2016 skills and demonstrated experience developing high quality schedules.
* PMP certification or equivalent, preferred
* CSM (Certified Scrum master) preferred
* BS or BA in a related field required; Masters a plus
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong project management leadership, facilitation, negotiation, team coaching and collaboration skills.
* Comprehensive knowledge of industry best practices, with regard to program and project management principles, tools and software development.
* Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Access), SharePoint and Project Server required.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.