Curalate is a leading marketing technology company that enables brands to sell online more effectively. The Curalate Discovery-Driven Commerce Platform is currently in use by over 800 of the world’s most loved brands including Urban Outfitters, Neiman Marcus, Sephora and J.Crew, and touches hundreds of millions of consumers, monthly. With Curalate, brands grow engagement and revenue, at scale, utilizing images and videos from a wide variety of sources, including User Generated Content (UGC).
Calling all masters of organization and all champions of the details. Curalate is looking for a polished, independent, multi-tasking Office Manager/Executive Assistant to run our buzzing Philly office. If you’re a driven, positive, self-starter ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work making Curalate even more amazing, then you may just be the one we are looking for!
* Greet all visitors and make them feel at home
* Perform administrative duties including scheduling, mailing packages, expense reporting and vendor payments
* Provide Executive Assistant support to our Co-founders
* Manage ordering and inventory of all office supplies, food, equipment and furniture
* Coordinate travel for job candidates, new hires, and existing team members
* Aid in the planning, coordination and execution of office events, lunches, weekly in-office happy hours, team building activities, and off-sites
* Take an active role in new hire onboarding
* Ensure that all projects, events, travel, office orders remain within budget
* Keep the office tidy, well-stocked, and organized
* You have 1-2 years of experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
* You’re a superstar multi-tasker with stellar problem solving skills
* You’re tech savvy and know your way around computers, printers, and conferencing equipment and are an expert with the Google product suite (ex. Hangouts, Chromebox)
* You’re enthusiastic, super organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment
* You’re a people-person with great communication skills and love to save the day
* You’re comfortable with ambiguity, are flexible, and relish in wearing a lot of hats
* You’re super responsive - even outside of typical business hours
You love social media and are obsessed with tech!
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.