Coursera is scaling a global platform to provide universal access to the world’s best education, and we’re driven by the passion and mission to let people learn without limits.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will build delightful products that shape the future of higher education. You’ll work with Courserians from Engineering, Design, Analytics, and Pedagogy to name a few as well as with instructors and researchers at partner universities. The opportunity is not only to build out a world-class learning experience on Coursera, but to create a thriving community of learners helping each other and contributing to the course material in meaningful ways.
* Think Big: translate underlying trends in higher education into product needs today and for the next 5 years
* Great Student and Instructor Intuition: we expect our PMs to develop - through testing, dogfooding and observation - great learner and instructor intuition and for that drive the products and experiences we build
* Understand the Business: develop a deep understanding of the value of Coursera to students, instructors, and universities to inform the development and evaluation of potential business models
* Ship Product: manage the end-to-end process of conceptualizing products, acting as the glue between technical and non-technical teams
* Define Success: develop a framework for evaluating new product features through testing. Disseminate learning throughout the organization to enhance the collective product instinct
* Understand Tradeoff: in balancing the needs of students, instructors, and university partners, understand technical and financial tradeoffs when determining what to (or not to) build
* 6+ years of relevant product management experience
* Experience managing an end-to-end product lifecycle, from concept through launch
* Excellent consumer intuition
* Ability to set and execute a vision
* Excellent structured and analytical thinking, with technical abilities
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Solid design instincts
* Passion for education
* Technical background and/or empathy for engineers, and strong communication skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.