comScore is the cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. We are creating the new model for a dynamic cross-platform world. In January 2016, comScore and Rentrak Corporation – two leaders in measurement innovation – united to establish new currencies for understanding consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale.
In this role, the Product Management Analyst will be responsible for providing support across a variety of tasks within the comScore Custom Solutions suite. In addition to deep knowledge of our custom products, you'll gain experience in the field of market research across a wide variety of industries. This is a highly visible role with large opportunity for growth and additional responsibility. Candidates should be highly motivated and comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Provide assistance in developing requirements and specs for new products or product enhancements
* Help manage timelines, roadmaps, and positioning for custom solutions
* Support product and analytics teams in development and design of new products
* Gather and communicate competitive intelligence
* Assist with creation and maintenance of internal and external product documentation
* Help train client-facing teams on product offerings
* Work closely with commercial teams to develop deep understanding of customers and research needs across a variety of industries
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field.
* Classroom and/or work experience that is analytical in nature, such as experience with syndicated data, or custom research is preferred.
* Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal
* Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
* Self-starter with superior analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.