Coursera is scaling a global platform to provide universal access to the world’s best education, and we’re driven by the passion and mission to let people learn without limits.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant to support our executives in Legal, Finance, Operations, and PeopleOps. In this role, you will anticipate the needs of your managers and team members to help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Coursera business news. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions internal and external to Coursera.
* Perform variety of administrative tasks for Coursera's leadership team: manage calendars, complex scheduling, resolve conflicts, work on ad hoc projects
* Manage domestic and international travel across org: flight and hotel reservations, car services, schedule facilities and equipment
* Support meetings: schedule meetings, resolve conflicts, solicit agenda items, manage logistics, connect remote participants, etc.
* Provide budget and expense support: submit and track invoices, ensure accuracy within budgets, identify and resolve discrepancies
* Build efficiency and responsiveness into current operations (e.g. meeting norms, calendar hygiene, swag orders, org chart, personnel changes with Ops/HR)
* Research, plan, and execute team offsites/bootcamps/workshops by owning logistics, set up, and break down. Can include trade shows, conferences, etc.
* Plan and execute events to celebrate milestones or drive engagement and community within the org
* Maintain and update team’s internal resources
* Be available onsite during core business hours and by phone during off hours
* 5+ years of administrative support experience
* Experience serving as a project coordinator
* Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
* Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
* Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.