Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Product Line Managers and Sales Teams to implement effective go-to-market, externally-facing promotional campaigns and materials designed to support the Business objectives. The Marketing Manager will also develop and refine compelling value propositions and supporting key messages and ensure that these messages are consistently propagated through all relevant marketing communications channels and sales support tools. This position may also be assigned cross-functional responsibilities to support group marketing initiatives. Reports to the Senior Leader, Marketing.
* Assist with the development of marketing strategies to achieve the business unit’s strategic, tactical and revenue goals. Evaluate prospective marketing opportunities to understand their risks, potential, constraints, and objectives.
* Successfully plan, develop, and execute integrated marketing campaigns based on these marketing strategies. Work closely with Sales Management, Product Manager(s), Shared Services Groups and external teams including advertising and PR agencies, trade journals/media, industry associations, etc. on an ongoing basis to accomplish business line objectives and revenue goals.
* Monitor, analyze and report on campaign results. Provide recommendations for ongoing improvements. Continually monitor project work plans, timelines, and budgets. Provide regular project and budget status updates to management.
* Effectively manage, track and provide regular updates on the Marketing budget.
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B marketing, business development, and or marketing consultancy.
* Results-focused marketing perspective. Sees plans in terms of ROI and measurable results with a track record of successfully delivered results in an ROI-based environment.
* Experience working with and through Sales organizations
* Proven experience interacting with stakeholders in matters related to sales, product, promotion, pricing, service, advertising and marketing strategies
* Collaborative and willing to jump in where necessary to achieve goals and promote business line growth
* Strong attention to detail and effective project management experience
* Overall knowledge of business line and related industry sector trends, buying motivators and influences.
* Experience developing, managing and implementing marketing plans
**Knowledge and Skills:**
* Superior analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Confident and compelling copywriter
* Understanding of current digital marketing best practices, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and basic HTML a plus
* Mortgage industry background and experience preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.