Box (NYSE:BOX) is the Cloud Content Management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 71,000 businesses globally, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, P&G, and The GAP. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
In this full-time role you will be responsible for running our Customer Exchange Session program where we connect the interesting stories of box customers to other customers and prospects to help drive more use case awareness and engagement across our broader customer base. You will engage with internal account teams to understand how customers are leveraging box, and identify great customers with game changing stories for our advocacy and advisory board programs. You will need to have a data-driven approach to identify and activate Box champions throughout our customer base, and give them the opportunity to share their stories. The Customer Programs Manager will also lead our SMB Customer Advisory Board, which is made up of the IT leaders from some of our most engaged customers in the commercial segment. The SMB customer advisory board provides a community for our commercial customers to provide product feedback, and network with their peers. You’ll work with sales, customer success, product, and marketing to ensure we have committed customers as a part of this group, and that you're helping to drive account growth and expansion through these customers' engagement with box.
* Drive the pipeline of customers ready to share their stories in our Customer Exchange Sessions (CES)
* Maintain records around the activity level of the CES program to represent the impact our customers are having on our ability to communicate the value of box.
* Work closely with the customer advocacy, community, and education team to ensure customers are getting maximum value out of their engagements with box.
* Manage and expand the SMB Customer Advisory Board at box, to ensure our customers from the commercial segement continue to have a voice back to product, and a place to engage with their peers on box use cases and deployment strategies.
* Build and maintain relationships with the SMB CAB members, to ensure these box champions continue to receive the ultimate customer-centric experience through every interaction with box.
* Maintain a solid level of understanding when it comes to the box product and how different customers are using it
* Become an expert on the interesting ways customers are using box, and the reasons it is their content management platform of choice.
* 4 year degree required
* 4-5 years of experience and a proven track record in customer programs, sales enablement, customer success, product marketing or related fields
* Proven builder of internal and external relationships, understand the needs of both customers and internal stakeholders
* Extremely detail-oriented with a proven ability to follow-up with the appropriate parties to ensure projects are completed on time, and to the highest quality
* Data-driven mindset to execute on requests, track progress and report on successes/failures
* You take pride in your strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working on cross-functional teams
* You have strong project management skills and have a can-do attitude
* Familiarity with Salesforce, and other Software-as-a-Service
* A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.