Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
Maintain responsibility for leading detailed, factual investigations into alleged violations of the firm's EEO and related policies, including harassment, discrimination, workplace violence, and retaliation. Work with the aligned HR business partners and in–house attorneys, summarize the findings of the investigation in a written report, and present findings at the company’s Disciplinary Action Committee (DAC) hearings, as necessary. Collaborate and consult with HR business partners and other internal Booz Allen Hamilton teams to resolve escalated employee relations and HR compliance inquiries across all segments and aligned locations of the business. Provide support and direction to the business partner community and other internal teams by providing policy guidance and interpretation and assisting with HR policy development, including policies and practices related to furloughs, lack of work, disciplinary actions, and other matters. Maintain responsibility for developing and implementing actions to address gaps or areas requiring attention, including workstreams, reviewing investigations and DAC cases, disciplinary action reports, or other data sources to identify trends. Develop and facilitate training to the HR community, other internal and external delivery staff on topics related to employee relations and HR compliance issues, including changes to labor and employment laws and compliance regulations, and investigative processes to provide subject matter expertise to business partners and others.
* 5+ years of experience in the HR discipline, including leading or conducting complex investigations into complaints of harassment and discrimination
* Experience in conducting investigations with staff at all levels
* Experience with writing comprehensive, fact–based documents related to HR or investigative matters
* Ability to gather, analyze, and synthesize information and data from multiple sources and summarize investigative findings concisely and clearly, both orally and in writing
* Experience with handling international employment matters a plus
* Possession of excellent interviewing and fact–gathering skills
* BA or BS degree in Business, HR, or a related field preferred
* HR Certification, including PHR and SPHR preferred
Apply to Booz Allen Hamilton (Employee Relations Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.