Deliver Results with Integrity, Be Passionate and Have Fun, and Enhance Lives Every Day: it's the way in which we embrace these values that defines us as a company. Living these values day in and day out drives our exemplary customer service and has led Veterans United to become a leader in the VA Loan industry.
Veterans United Home Loan is seeking a Branch Manager. As a Branch Manager, you serve in both an operations management and Loan Officer capacity for a Veterans United branch location.
* Interview borrowers and obtain and/or verify information and documentation.
* Educate borrowers on loan process and product/service alternatives.
* Analyze borrowers’ information to determine feasibility of pre-approving and obtaining a loan.
* Communicate loan status regularly with clients, responding promptly to inquiries and concerns via email and phone.
* Serve as branch liaison to/from home office, managing limited human resource functions, compliance requirements, financial management, and local marketing activities.
* Point of escalation and oversight for site Production and Operations.
* Supervise team, schedules, and assign duties.
* Responsible for employee actions, including staffing, performance management, and development.
* Remain knowledgeable on company and industry guidelines and processes.
* High attention to detail.
* Leadership skills.
* Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
* Thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
* Exemplary customer service skills.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
* Ability to motivate and encourage a high-performing diverse team.
* Effective communication and conflict resolution.
* Quantitative and analytical decision making skills.
* Aptitude for interpreting and analyzing financial and general business information and procedures.
* Management experience preferred, but not required.
* Experience in the mortgage industry.
* Proficient in basic computer technologies, appropriate for an internet-based company.
* Knowledge in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* NMLS licensed or become licensed upon employment.
Apply to Veterans United Home Loans (Branch Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.