* You will be using your talents to be a lead for and manager of training projects:
* You’ll be working with internal performance consultants and outside vendors on organizing trainings that meet all necessary requirements: book conference rooms, deal with outside vendors and payments if necessary, work with outside vendors on printing participants’ materials. Verifying equipment is ready (phones, headsets, computers etc.) Getting necessities for training including whiteboard materials, projector, prizes, organizing catering, etc.
* Updating the information pages/libraries on the internal resources (SharePoint knowledge is preferable);
* Provide administrative support to Sales enablement leaders when required (including but not limited to hotel booking and events organization: transfers for participants, catering during events, team dinners, training facilities, stationery, materials, etc. - on request)
* Helping with the new vendor’s research if needed, interaction on projects;
* Setting up calls and Webex and ensuring links are correct when necessary;
* Organizing and coordinating trainings in North America: search the venues, work with the invoices, track payments, catering organization, prepare and send Outlook invitations. Informative support of the employees: registering the upcoming learning sessions, scheduling Outlook invites, sending reminders; dispatch of materials on the results of the training.
* Interaction with the travel team and the participants on travel arrangements
* Updating SharePoint training calendar;
* Providing materials after the training to attendees (feedback forms, etc.);
* Run standard and ad hoc reports and format presentation data as required;
* From time to time administrative support of the LMS required: updating materials, registration of the courses, tracking completions, running reports, etc.;
* Active interaction with Global Corporate Education and Enablement Services team members when coordinator’s help is needed (data collection, translations from Russian to English and back, etc.);
* Other department functions if necessary.