eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of implementation and custom development efforts for an enterprise partner.
As a member of the team, the candidate will work with our Enterprise clients in defining feature requirements and oversee the development of those features from inception to release.
The Program Manager also leads the analysis, documentation, and management of business requirements and will ensure that requirements are fully understood by the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented.
* Mentor and train Program Managers
* Work with Enterprise partners to determine feature set needs
* Understanding business needs and translating them into functional requirements
* Write functional requirement documents for Product Owners who breaks down the requirements into user stories for SCRUM teams
* Identifies and engages all key stakeholders, contributors, business and technical resources required for projects and ensure contributors are motivated to complete tasks within the parameters of the project plan
* Work with Development to communicate partner needs and strategize on how to incorporate the needs into the existing platform
* Collaborate with business owners, financial planners and software engineers in the design and development of financial planning software
* Works with Software Engineering and Quality Assurance to ensure software implementations meet partner business requirements.
* Work with Software Engineering and Quality Assurance to configure and test enterprise-specific software installations.
* Support QA with direction, support and writing of test cases in the areas of auditing and testing
* Serve as Technical Support liaison to Customer Service in regards to issue tracking and problem resolution
* Be the single point of contact between the Enterprise partner and internal team
* Coordinate resources between engineering, QA and self for the duration of the project
* Manages the project life cycle to ensure comprehensive, timely and high quality outcomes for software project delivery.
* Serve as informal project manager and communicate with both internal and external partners with project status and weekly status reports.
* Serve as the point person and be on-call during the product release
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
* 5+ years’ experience in a combination of program management, business analysts, project management and/or software application development in the financial services industry
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.