Human Resources Business Partner
Job Posting Details
Here at Vacasa, we help travelers experience unforgettable vacations. When you grow as quickly as we have been, every day is an exciting one. We embrace opportunities, and have a tendency to hand out responsibilities to our employees to see how they can stretch and challenge themselves. This is a place to grow as an individual, and to be part of our collective growth as a company and a team...and so far, it's been an unbelievably rewarding journey together.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and leadership throughout their geographic region. The successful HR Business Partner will act as a change agent and be able to anticipate HR-related needs within their dedicated region. This individual will seek to develop integrated solutions and formulate partnerships between our corporate and field operations teams, delivering value to our business objectives.
* Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to leadership, including but not limited to coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions.
* Under the direction of the HR manager, this position will provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation
* Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce and succession planning, working closely with managers to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
* Participate in the investigation and resolution of employee relations issues, anticipate problems whenever possible, and develop, recommend, and initiate appropriate steps for resolution
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees
* Identify training needs for business units and collaborate with training team on execution
* Collaborate with other members of the Human Resources team on best practices, business strategies and be willing to jump in and assist when support is needed.
* Perform necessary administration tasks, including but not limited to unemployment claims and workers compensation claims, and other duties as assigned
* We're seeking a mid-level candidate with 3-5 years experience in a Human Resources role, preferably in a start-up environment (agility, resourcefulness and flexibility are key!)
* Ability to facilitate and maintain positive relationships with cross-functional teams as well as leadership
* Working experience of resolving complex employee relations issues.
* Working knowledge preferred of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, performance management, and federal and state specific employment laws.
* Proficiency and comfort with various technologies including Excel, Word, Google Apps for Work and other similar tools
* Experience with web based HRIS and Performance Management systems
* Must be extremely customer-focused with strong communication skills through multiple channels (verbal, written, email, chat, etc.)
* Strong organizational, time management and process management skills necessary to maintain high volume workload
* Strong attention to detail and insistence on accuracy
* Enthusiastic, energetic and personable
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with high performance standards
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Salary: $50,000 + DOE, Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match.
Employee Assistance Programs, Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave , Employee discounts. All of the equipment you’ll need to be successful.