Since 1918, it has been TIAA’s mission to serve, our ability to perform and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization. We’re dedicated to serving the financial needs of those in the academic, medical, cultural, governmental and research fields, and committed to helping make lifetime financial well-being possible for them.
- Managing a portfolio of direct and joint venture property investments to achieve annual performance targets and long term valuation maximization (40%)
- Developing property level strategies that include property positioning and capital improvement programs (20%)
- Maintaining effective management and financial communication with portfolio management, financial & client services and third party property management (20%)
- Presenting investment performance to internal management and external clients (5%)
- Recommending and implementing acquisitions and dispositions in cooperation with the Property Transactions team. (5%)
- Evaluating apartment tenants and negotiating leases in conjunction with third party leasing providers or joint venture clients (varies according to portfolio and would be part of first bullet)
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of seven years of institutional real estate management experience
- multiple property type asset management experience
- possess an undergraduate degree with an MBA preferred.
- Strong computer (MS Office products) and communication skills a must.
- Argus & MRI & Yardi knowledge preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.