With more than 6 billion ad decisions per day, SpotX is the largest global marketplace of video ad inventory reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries each month.
Our engineers work on one of the most transparent programmatic video advertising platforms. Everyday we are building new tools, features and functions to further expand our publishers and advertisers ability to buy and sell advertising.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You’ll help drive awareness and adoption of SpotX’s products, solutions and services among existing customers and prospects. In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing product marketing initiatives to educate and inspire internal and external audiences. Working with product management, business development, marketing and client service teams, you know how to work in a cross functional role and deliver seamless product rollouts.
You will have previous experience in a product or marketing role in the ad tech space or a similar industry that is equally as fast-paced and technically complex. Additionally, you have a test and iterate mentality, a roll up the sleeves, can-do attitude and a strong track record of efficiently executing go-to-market strategy and crafting compelling product narratives.
* Create and execute go-to-market (GTM) strategy for a set of Platform features.
* Develop compelling product/feature narratives with clear, consistent and compelling messaging through a strong customer focus, both internal and external, and work backwards from customer needs to identify the best strategies and solutions.
* Translate technical product features into benefits focused messaging that overcomes usage barriers.
* Collaborate with Product, Platform Services and Business Development stakeholders to developing effective product/feature training that maximizes internal knowledge and external adoption and engagement.
* Coordinate and develop content for high-impact customer-facing materials such as solution sheets, infographics, customer emails, trainings, Knowledge articles, blog posts and case studies to clearly communicate success stories and best practices.
* Be a spokesperson for SpotX across a variety of communication channels.
* Set clear, measurable product marketing goals, track and take accountability for business results and conduct cross-functional post-mortems to create a cycle of continuous improvement.
* 4-6 years of B2B product marketing, product, marketing or business strategy experience, with a portfolio that proves success
* Outstanding oral communication skills including the ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences (public speaking experience a plus)
* Demonstrated ability understanding and effectively communicating complex, technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences. Sales training experience a plus
* Experience working with sales, client services, product management and developers
* Outstanding copywriting, copy editing and content creation skills. Detail oriented with a good eye for graphics.
* Curious, confident, collaborative and proactive
* Excellent project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects simultaneously
* Experience conducting win-loss interviews a plus
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or technology field
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.