Slack is a messaging app for teams that is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
The Manager of HRIS systems will be responsible for delivering on the HR systems strategy and project portfolio under the leadership and direction of the VP of IT and VP of People. This role is responsible for facilitating the identification, design, and implementation of innovative and integrated HR solutions with a focus on process efficiency. The Manager of HRIS systems will oversee analysts with focuses that include HRIS; as well as ensuring the health system stays current and compliant with HR and other regulatory standards. This role also requires an intimate understanding of business systems, a strong drive to meet deadlines, and the ability to deliver in a high-growth environment.
* Manage HR systems resources assigned to core, enhancement, and process improvement work.
* Manage resources responsible for ensuring the organization stays compliant with HR, licensure, and other regulatory standards.
* Drive process improvement within the HRIS System team as well as ensure that data is configured in a way to automate reporting, simplify current processing, etc.
* Manage, develop, coach, and motivate employees on the HRIS systems team.
* Manage a portfolio of HR systems including Workday and Greenhouse, ensuring that the projects and internal operations have a positive return on investment (ROI) and/or solid business case.
* Participate in HRIS systems project prioritization discussions.
Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
* Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in an HR systems role required.
* 2+ years of people management experience required.
* Significant knowledge of current developments in HRIS, applicant tracking systems (ATS), case management systems, and Knowledge-based solutions.
* Experience with application configuration, software vendor selection, and vendor relationship management.
* Significant knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
* Must possess strong relationship building and communication skills, with proven ability to successfully collaborate with all levels of staff, business partners including HR, Finance, and Operational teams and leaders.
* Ability to collaborate with multiple project teams and being successful in a fast-paced team environment
* Business acumen and emotional intelligence are a must.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.