Sabre is a technology solutions provider to the global travel and tourism industry. We offer a broad range of technology solutions including, data-driven business intelligence, mobile, distribution and Software as a Service solutions which are used by travel suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rental outlets, railways, cruise lines and tour operators) and travel buyers (travel agencies, travel management companies and corporate travel departments) to plan, market, sell, serve and operate their busi
Seeking a thought leader who is passionate about project delivery and driving results through the art of business process design, re-engineering and business analysis. This position will be accountable for capturing requirements as well as analyzing how business processes work within an organization and provides change leadership improvement methods to produce lasting changes resulting in quantifiable business results improvements. Will be a member of a close-knit team called Sabre Engagement and Success comprised of Project Leaders, Business Process Analysts, Business Engagement Managers, OCM, Training, Communications and Collaboration.
* Assists with requirements elaboration work-shops for complex and strategic technology related projects to gather appropriate business requirements and desires.
* Work with appropriate stakeholders to elicit, elaborate and capture functional and non-functional solution requirements.
* Develops and recommends new or revised internal business processes needed to meet business objectives.
* Analyzes and identifies business cost drivers related to key processes for successful operations
* Leverages knowledge of other industries performance indicators and processes.
* Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Publish, validate, and communicate captured requirements
* Manage requirement lifecycle to ensure requirements remain current and valid.
* Responsible for assisting with the optimal design and implementation of technology and business process changes to improve each end-to-end business process.
* Partner with the Product Owner to articulate Epics and deconstruct them into user stories.
* Always thinking about how to do things better.
* Serving as Business Analyt or Business Process Engineer for more than one project or program
* Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
* A minimum of a business or technology related college or university degree.
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience optimizing end-to-end business processes such as Project Portfolio Management, Lead-to-Order, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Recruit-to-Retire.
* Have a very strong base of knowledge in many different technologies including CA-PPM, SAP, SuccessFactors, Boomi, Salesforce.com, and/or Siebel.
* This role will often act as a business liaison within the business unit and corporate functional teams in business improvement projects.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast-paced and demanding.
* Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills.
* Ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy. Work well under stress with the ability to deliver on time.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.