We side with style over fashion, think timelessness is underrated and find that clothes look best when they’re lived in. We love color-blocking and pattern mixing and temper tomboy with heels. We're fans of tousled hair and think everything’s right when something’s left just a little imperfect.
J.Crew is looking for a talented HRIS Coordinator to be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS systems. This position is responsible for conducting analysis of human resource business needs as aligned to technology solutions, participates in Human Resource Information System (HRIS) related projects and assists in the development of business processes and procedures.
* Functions as HR liaison with Information Technology (IT), Payroll, Finance and other groups on HRIS/data related matters
* Provides end user training for new users and on-going training to ensure the effective utilization of HR systems; assists with rollout related to new systems and initiatives
* Troubleshoots HR systems; uses understanding of system setup, interdependencies and data flow to resolve issues; works with technical resources to design, develop, test and implement resolutions, including the creation and maintenance of test scripts
* Maintains/configures internal SAP database files and tables.
* Maintains HR reports, works to define reporting needs; identifies issues with existing audits and reports; creates ad hoc queries in SAP to provide data for audits and analysis; works with technical resources to automate queries; ensures security of all data provided
* Participates in HRIS-related projects and assists in the development of business processes and procedures
* Performs audits of SAP data and assists in resolving daily data inaccuracies of HR data to ensure the integrity of the database.
* Assists with the coordination of all interfaces to SAP system in-bound and outbound.
* Develops/maintains functional requirements and systems documentation.
* Recommends improvements to strategy, processes, and application use as needed
* Responsible for monthly reports, including but not limited to headcount, monthly rosters, open positions, etc.
* 2+ years HRIS analysis experience
* SAP knowledge preferred or equivalent (Salesforce, PeopleSoft, iCims, SuccessFactors)
* Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
* Basic understanding of payroll solutions and processing
* Ability to exercise discretion, initiative and good judgement
* Microsoft Excel
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.