Pedigree Technologies is the provider of the OneView platform, which enables companies to make better decisions by providing real-time visibility into business operations. Key capabilities include asset tracking, fleet management, ELDs, maintenance scheduling, and dispatching.
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic, high energy, experienced Technical Support Specialists to join our Technical Support Team. As the Technical Support Specialist you will be joining a team of highly skilled technical professionals working to provide our customers on-time, exceptional support on our OneView® platform while engaging them to ensure our customers and partners receive nothing than the best Technical Support in the industry. You will be part of the team that is building and driving revolutionary support processes and associated functions.
* Work with our customers, our partners and the team to solve technical support inquiries for Tier 1 calls.
* Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, application and software configuration issues.
* You will be part of the team that is building and driving revolutionary support processes and associated functions.
* You must be able to document discussions, findings, and resolutions in our systems and knowledgebase.
* Create technical documentation for our knowledgebase and contribute toward improving our products by sharing customer and partner feedback with the development team.
* Adhere to established policies and procedures and utilize approved tools and resources in the resolution of customer and partner issues.
* Participate in an off hour on-call rotation and be available to work flexible hours.
* You should have a passion for New Technology and like to really dig in and find the answers.
* You must have fantastic Customer Service Skills, great Communication Skills, be a self-starter with a positive attitude and have the ability to interact with customers, partners and team members in a professional manner.
* You need to work well under pressure and be a highly productive individual.
* Must be tech savvy and be capable of technical troubleshooting.
* Have Software as a Service (SaaS) Support experience.
* Experience supporting high volume of customers.
* Must have basic browser knowledge (ie. cookies, cache, etc..).
* Prefer experience working in a web based service and technology environment where web based support programs and tools were a key component to service delivery.
* You must have strong communication skills both verbal and written along with strong technical writing and editing skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment in handling customer calls and providing technical assistance to both customers and team members.
* You must possess an Associates or Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent education and experience.
Apply to Pedigree Technologies (Technical Support Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.