Clever Devices designs innovative technology solutions for all modes of public transportation, including fixed-route, bus rapid transit, paratransit and rail. Clever Devices solutions enhance mobility and help meet the public transportation challenges of communities around the world. Clever Devices deliver scalable and modular Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), providing benefits to transit system operators and the riding public.
The Technical Support Representative is the initial point of contact for Clever Devices customers for 1st and 2nd levels of support. The primary function of the Technical Support Representative is to identify technical issues with Clever Devices software and hardware products and provide solutions to problems raised by our customers. The position acts as an advocate for the customer and liaison between internal departments and external clients. The individual shall demonstrate exceptional technical skills, judgment, investigation, and problem solving, as well as communication to effectively maintain a cooperative working relationship with fellow managers, employees and other affiliations. As a focal point, the individual will interface and act with the customer in mind in order to help meet goals, and establish and maintain an effective relationship with the customer, gaining their trust and future business.
* Acts as customer advocate, responsible for resolving customer requests both internally and externally
* Provides remote technical assistance with regards to software and hardware issues, installation, troubleshooting, and configuration
* Works with Engineering department to ensure successful software solutions
* Responsible for receiving, logging, and responding to all post acceptance support requests
* Identifies customer issues, finds solutions or proceeds with the escalation process
* Documents clear descriptions of issues & problems from customers. Logs continuous progress of issues through resolution.
* Proactively works with clients to ensure system uptime and optimal use of system functionality
* Ensures efficient and timely means of providing problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and solution for customer
* Provides clear answers, explanations, and resolutions to customers
* Assists internal departments with ongoing project issues
* Develops technical documentation, FAQs, and maintains a knowledge database
* Minimum 3 years of experience troubleshooting networking, software, hardware, and communications technologies
* Experience in a Call Center/Help Desk environment
* Knowledge in networking, databases and software applications
* Knowledge of hardware and software components
* Proficient with call tracking software
* Strong communication skills including oral, written, and customer approach
* Strong time management skills
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Engineering
Apply to Clever Devices (Technical Support Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.